Application for Enrollment
To apply, complete the Application for Enrollment and return it to the preschool office in person or by mail.
A $60 application fee per child must accompany all applications. Please make out checks to The Peoples Church.
For current enrollment availability, please call the preschool office at (517) 332-2885. If you have questions about how the application and waitlist process works, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions handout.
Touring the Preschool
Please feel free to call the office at (517) 332-2885 and request a tour of the facilities. We welcome visitors and can accomodate most schedules. Please note: The preschool has quiet hours between 12:30-3:00 pm when many children are napping. Tours during this time may be limited to respect resting children.
Our program opens for families at 7:10 am. Programming ends at 5:45 pm (pick up allowed until 6:00 pm).
For detailed information about our school's policies and procedures, please see the Parent Handbook.
Full-time, Year-Round Early Childhood Classes
- Infants, Toddlers, Twos, Preschool 1,Preschool 2 and Junior Kindergarten
- Children advance to the next classroom based upon developmental readiness and classroom availability.
- Weekly and daily schedules available for most classrooms (2, 3 or 5 days a week).
- Children enrolled in Preschool 2 class must be completely toilet-trained prior to the start of classes.
- The Michigan Department of Public Health requires physical examination and up-to-date immunization record upon entering preschool.
- Children can enroll at any time during the year. Children attend class year round.
Junior Kindergarten (Year-round)
- Children must be in their final year before entering kindergarten
Summer School-Age Program
- Children aged 5 to 12 years (must have completed Kindergarten)
- Programming for 2017 operates June 12 to September 1.
- Please contact the preschool office for a complete School Age enrollment packet.
Learn more about our current events and programming on our Facebook page!