PEOPLES CHURCH YOUTH GROUP
PEOPLES CHURCH YOUTH GROUP
If you’re a 6th-12th grader, you like to have ridiculous amounts of fun, and you’re looking to grow in your faith, then Peoples Church Youth Group is the place for you! Meetings include fellowship time (hanging out) a short devotional time (talking about God) and group discussions. There’s also plenty of food, music, and games.
The youth group has special events throughout the year, including lock-ins, retreats, a mission trip, a Cedar Point trip, and opportunities to serve in our community.
Aug. 22 Cedar Point
Sep. 9 Kick-off Sunday; High School Youth Group begins
Sep. 12 Middle School Youth Group begins
Oct. 6 PCYG Parking Lot Fundraiser
Oct. 12 High School Lock-in
Oct. 19 Middle School Lock-in
Nov. 18 Youth Sunday/Cake Auction
Dec. 24 Christmas Eve Service
Feb. 1 Winter Retreat
Jul. 14 Mission Trip to Philadelphia
Peoples Church Youth Group is an incredible group of young people who are welcoming, accepting, and faithful in service. We love new faces, so if you’re new in town – or just new to the group – please don’t hesitate to come and check us out.
PCYG meets regularly on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings. You are invited to join us whenever you are able. Below is a detailed schedule for our school year programming, but our summer schedule is much different. Be in touch with Joe for details!
- 9:30 - 10:15 a.m. – Middle School and High School students meet Sunday's in the Youth Den and Confirmation Class for participating 8th graders in the Centennial Room. Sunday School for all ages happens at that time. Friends welcome!
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. – Intergenerational Worship in the Main Sanctuary. Youth groupers can sit with their families, or join me and other youth in the front pews on the piano side of the sanctuary.
- 11:30 - 12:15 p.m.– Coppertone Rehearsal in the Sanctuary. Liz Reed directs this youth bell choir that is open to all 6th through 12th graders.
- 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. Youth Choir rehearsal with Mrs. Reed in the Den. All 9th through 12th graders are welcome!
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. – Youth Group time! We may play games, have great discussion, fellowship, and learn through Bible study. Every week is different, but every week brings us closer to God, Christ, and each other as we explore our faith in new ways. Sunday Youth Group is for 9th through 12th graders.
Wednesday Night Live!:
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. – Dinner for everyone in the Snider Social Hall
- 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. – Youth Choir rehearsal with Mrs. Reed in the Den. All 6th through 8th graders are welcome!
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. – Youth Group time! We may play games, have great discussion, fellowship, and learn through Bible study. Every week is different, but every week brings us closer to God, Christ, and each other as we explore our faith in new ways. Wednesday Night Live! Youth Group is for all 6th through 8th graders.