- Our staff of experienced administrators and teachers are specifically trained in Early Childhood Development
- Staff are certified in first aid and child/infant CPR
- Many staff have been at the preschool for more than 10 years, providing a consistent atmosphere
- Staff avail themselves to classes, workshops, and ongoing professional development throughout the year
- Many of our staff are NAEYC members and participate in special events and conferences through our state's affiliate, MiAEYC
If you are interested in joining our team of enthusiastic and talented teachers, please return an application to the preschool office.
Dana Johnson, Director
(517) 332-2885 ex. 4449
Dana Johnson began directing Peoples Church Preschool in 1994. The program became nationally accredited under her direction in 1998 and has remained accredited since that time. Dana specifically enjoys working on classroom curriculum, materials and equipment, and working toward creating a optimal indoor and outdoor environment.
Dana obtained her undergraduate degree from Central Michigan University. She received Early Childhood Director Certification from Mott Community College in 1993, and a National Early Childhood Administrator Credential from the National Child Care Association in in 2006. She has had three children graduate from the program.
Dana is married to husband, Nick, and they live in Holt. In her spare time she enjoys watching her children play football and basketball. Her favorite part of working at Peoples Church Preschool is that every day presents new challenges and joys.
Lindsey Bramlet, Office Administrator
(517) 332-2885 ex. 4450
Lindsey Bramlet began working at the Peoples Church Preschool in October of 2013. Mrs. Bramlet is currently in charge of enrollment, tuition and medical/health records. She also facilitates classroom coverage and teacher substitutes.
Lindsey graduated from Olivet College in 2009 with a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. During the past four years, Lindsey has worked with many different age brackets and loves being around children.
Lindsey is married to her husband, Todd. They currently live in Mason with their son and love spending time with family and friends.
Kara Zeiter, Office Assistant
Kara began working at the preschool in October of 2014. She is currently enrolled at Michigan State University and is studying Kinesiology. She works part-time in the preschool office supporting the administrative staff and teachers.
Kara lives in East Lansing and enjoys traveling in the summer months with her family to Interlochen.
- Beautifully equipped and spacious classrooms
- Fenced outdoor classroom adjacent to the building
- Indoor gymnasium with equipment for developing large motor skills
- Kitchen for cooking projects
- Located near Valley Court Park and Michigan State University (older classrooms incorporate weekly hikes and activities in the park)
The preschool's Outdoor Classroom has been going through a transformation! Check out some photos from the recent updates to the outdoor environment. You can learn more about the Outdoor Classroom here.